- Possess at least 4 years of relevant experience in user interface and user experience design.
- Familiar with modern interface design tools like Figma and Sketch.
- Familiar with designing for cross-platform experiences (iOS, Android, Web interface).
- User-focused, analytical and can articulate design decisions very well.
- Worked with qualitative and quantitative usability measurement methodologies.
- Very proactive in contributing to team collaboration and discussion.
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- Produce high quality user interface and experience design that solve user and business problems.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team.
- Manages relationships with internal stakeholders of a project or solution with regards to design requirements and design-based thinking for the company
- Contribute to the internal full-stack design team that provides guidance on user requirements prioritization, scheduling, stakeholder presentations.
- Communicates design proposal to the stakeholders and engineering team via end-to end prototypes and detailed design documentation.
- Serves as an input to qualitative and quantitative user experience data gathering efforts including working with the data and technical stakeholders to ensure that key performance indicators of user experience are readily captured
- To create experiences that is driven from customer/user needs while taking into consideration business goals, creative design, and technical feasibility.
- Delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on the experience and prototype.